The introduction to the UK in 2010 of the online Customized Version offers a range of inventories which is both broader and more specific than ever before. It can help you cater for couples co-habiting, seeking marriage counselling, marriage enrichment, and dating couples considering engagement as well as those wanting marriage preparation.
Based on a couple’s assessment report, feedback sessions with a facilitator help the couple discuss and understand their relationship as they are taught proven couple skills.
The programme helps couples:
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Resolve conflict
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Explore family of origin issues
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
Can I use it with groups?
If you are working with groups of couples, the Growing Together course provides an alternative feedback structure for you to use within the Prepare-Enrich programme.
Is the programme backed up by research?
A number of studies have been carried out into the effectiveness of the Prepare-Enrich programmes. See the research area of this site for more information.
For other information see our FAQs page.