What do you know about Marriage and Relationships?
Record your answers on a piece of paper and then check out how you do below.
1.The best single predictor of the success of a marriage is the age of the couple when they get married. True or False?
2. Love is all you need for a happy marriage. True or False?
3. The likelihood of divorce can be predicted by the quality of the relationship before marriage. True or False?
4. Couples usually prepare more for their wedding than for their marriage. True or False?
5. Marriage may be disappointing and frustrating at first. True or False?
6. Getting married is a good way to establish your independence from your birth family. True or False?
7. Living together before marriage (cohabiting) helps couples develop a more satisfying marriage. True or False?
8. Financial issues are the most common cause of problems within families and couple relationships. True or False?
9. Relationship skills come naturally and cannot be learned. True or False?
10. Most people who get divorced donít ever remarry. True or False?