Content and format
The format of the programme is the same as for the Couple Version – there are elements of the couple content, and in addition, adaptations of couple elements to parenting and new parenting and family perspectives.
Adaptations of couple elements
- Stress-Parenting Stress Profile
- Co-Parenting or Step Parenting
- Family Spiritual Beliefs (optional scale – facilitator chooses whether couple will receive this scale)
- Family Map-measures Parenting styles on dimensions of closeness & flexibility
New Parenting and Family Scales
- Five Parenting Styles –global (plotted on the Family Map on dimension of closeness & flexibility)
- Five Parenting Styles-by Child (On Family Map)
- Confidence in Parenting
- Child Behavioural Issues Checklist
- Family Communication
- Family Satisfaction
- Relationship Satisfaction by Child
- Communication Satisfaction by Child
The Customized Version can be set up and accessed online when this is set up in your online facilitators’ area. You set the couples up yourselves and when this is complete an email is sent to the couple automatically providing login details for the questionnaire.
If you are interested in being trained to use either the couple or the parenting inventories please see our Training Events page.